Expanse Learning believe that everyone, regardless of their current situation and starting point can achieve and make progress towards their goals and aspirations with the right package of education and care provision.
Our programmes include;
- Post 16 SEND Education ‘Launchpad’
- Supported Internships
- Specialist Support (Residential, Access to Work, Independent Travel Training, Personal Care, SEND advice and brokerage)
- Personal Independence Programmes (PIP)
- Wigan Independent Specialist School (SEND/SEMH)
- Pre 16 Alternative Education Programmes
- Continuous Professional Development courses through ‘Expanse on-line’
The team at Expanse Learning are passionate about supporting young adults with Special Education Needs & Disabilities (SEND/SEMH) to achieve and progress. Similarly through our Apprenticeship programmes we are focused on developing education professionals to continuously improve their practice when it comes to supporting people with a SEND need.
Our programmes are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency and the Department for Education. We also work closely with and are funded by a range of Local Authorities across the North West.
For more information about us, the range of programmes & services we offer please go to the ‘get in touch’ section of the website. One of the team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.