Thank you for visiting our website and we value every approach made to Expanse Group.
You will understand however, that we wish to maximise our staff time in carrying out duties directly related to the education and care of our learners and service users. For this reason, we have a policy of not taking unsolicited telephone sales calls.
If you wish to establish a new trading relationship with us, you may want to read through the following information below and make initial contact using the methods outlined below.
Please note that where possible, we prefer to receive information in PDF format (maximum size 50mb), submitted by e-mail. This helps conserve resources and protect the environment.
You may submit your details to the following e-mail accounts dependent on the services you have to offer:
For IT & MIS Systems (Desktop Computers, Laptops, Assistive Technology, Network Infrastructure, Software, Servers etc.) – email@example.com
- For Sensory,Health, Care and Assitive Aids– firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Business Services (Payroll, HR, Banking, Insurance, Finance) – email@example.com
- For Curriculum (Books, Teaching Systems, Equipment, PE Equipment) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Health, Safety,Building and Site Maintenance - email@example.com
- For HR - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your information will be routed to the most appropriate department. If of interest, we will contact you – so be sure to include your full details including a ‘manned’ e-mail address.
- Please DO NOT abuse the e-mail addresses given above. If you send more than one message in a period of seven days, or more than 3 over a period of 30 days, you will be added to our spam list and further messages blocked.
- Our e-mail system will not acknowledge receipt of your message
- Please do not make follow up calls to check if the message has been received
Please note that we do not reveal information concerning our IT systems for security reasons. Such information would only be exchanged after direct contact has been established in pursuance of specific projects.